We are currently not accepting incoming NFA transfers. If we receive one after 06/20/2023, there will be a $125 associated transfer fee. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What is the NFA?

The NFA was originally enacted in 1934 and revised in 1968 with the Gun Control Act. It imposes a tax on and regulates the possession, manufacturing, and transfer of short-barreled rifles (SBRs), short-barreled shotguns (SBSs), suppressors, machine guns, and destructive devices.

To read more about the history of the NFA and current regulations, please refer to the National Firearms Act - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.


We carry a large stock of suppressors. Below are the following brands that we have. If there's another brand of suppressor you'd like, feel free to contact us, and we will see about getting it ordered for you.

Short Barreled Rifles & Shotguns

We currently do not stock SBRs or SBSs regularly. However, if you are interested in purchasing one, we would be happy to special order your desired SBR/SBS.

Please give us a call or stop in to discuss the purchase of any SBR/SBS.

Machine Guns

We do not sell machine guns.

Machine guns are legal in Utah, but since the implementation of The Federal Firearm Owners' Protection Act of 1986, new machine guns for private sale cannot be legally manufactured. This law has caused machine gun prices to skyrocket and often are only available through private collectors.

If interested in purchasing a machine gun, we suggest looking at Gun Broker. If you find one and decide to buy it, we can help you find someone for the FFL transfer as we no longer accept transfers of NFA items.